Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reflections

The best part was when I went around taking pictures at Changi Village and I saw the white parrot pruning a tree. It was the first time I ever saw a white parrot and it was an amazing experience. The white parrot was pruning the tree which was an uncommon sight. It was fun to look at the white parrot flying around and breaking the trees’ branches.
Some challenges I faced was that while I was videoing, I had to answer some calls and I had trouble traveling to certain places as I was not very sure of the exact location. Also, some of my pictures came out a little blur and there were some interruptions in the picture taking. My hands were also unsteady when taking some videos.
I would try to take better quality videos and pictures if I could try again. I would also try to take pictures of the flea market at Changi Village.


Credits: http://thelongnwindingroad.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment